Thursday, January 21

The Niño

Today I learned 2 things:

1) How to make a snow shelter.
2) How to survive a flash-flood on foot.

Interestingly enough, those two skills might actually come in handy.
What is with California lately? I feel like there might be more hype than damage, but if Reno and Carson City are about to become coastal towns, I wouldn't be surprised.

Unfortunately, all this weather-ness is postponing my return to Long Beach. With heavy coastal winds, tornado warnings, and snow that may close I-5 through the grapevine, my little pod of a car is shaking its hood "no."

With Saturday plans, the frustration of inevitable un-attendance is currently winning.

The challenge is this: Jeremiah 29:11

1 comment:

  1. We've had a couple weather adventures ourselves...such as actual snow(if only a few flakes) and being colder than Juneau, Alaska for one day.

    Which I couldn't really appreciate because I was in West Va/Maryland where it was 10 degrees at the time, but it's still crazy.

    ReplyDelete