Monday, February 8

what what! take that, suckaaa

I went to class today and mentioned that I was beginning to get a cold. A friend told me that what he always does to get rid of colds is to just act like he doesn't even have one; he'll still go to class, workout, and not even acknowledge that the cold exists; thus tricking his body into getting better.

I decided to try this little remedy for myself. After the longest nap and arguably the worst dinner ever, I went to the studio for my dance class and my body was just not having it. During stretches and sit-ups my body was like, "are you serious?" and I was like, "i'm dead serious. do it."

And it ended up being one of the best dance classes of my life.

I don't even feel sick anymore.

1 comment:

  1. Yep, I've discovered the same thing! It's not easy convincing myself to do plyometrics when I've got a bad cold, but it's an awesome feeling when you're done and you know you've won.

    ReplyDelete