Tuesday, March 2

blow, blow, blow your nose..

I went through two travel-size kleenex packs, and had some other tissues on the side- meaning that I blew my nose over 30 times today. that must be a record- and if it's not, the number of times I sneezed may be. too bad I lost count.

all in all, this week so far has been pinched by lymph-nodes and stuffed by sinus yuck. but I'm living on the sunny side.
I had a wonderful time with Dave the Painter (and friends) today on the lawn making tye-die shirts, and I learned a lot in Swahili (best class ever). I also had some great conversation with Justin doing Free Prayer, and the class that I hate really wasn't that bad.

here's to a great day, a hot shower, soft pajamas, and hoping that the next few days will be lookin' up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment